Einstein’s riddle is a challenge that merely 2% of the world’s population is able to crack. Can you? Generally attributed to the renowned genius, the 'riddle of Einstein' symbolizes a test to the intelligence that only two percent of the whole world’s population is able to solve.
Einstein was no doubt one of the brightest mind of the history of the planet and his imaginings and intelligence appears to have been boundless. The composition of Einstein’s riddle still remains a mystery, but this riddle that comprises a lot of intellectual and the common use of logic, has been attributed to the physicist Albert Einstein. According to some random believe 98% of the world’s population is not able to crack this riddle. So, can you?
So the riddle is that rthere are 5 houses in 5 different colors in a row. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, or drink the same beverage. Other facts:
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
5. The green house's owner drinks coffee.
6. The owner who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The owner living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The owner who keeps the horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The owner who smokes Blends lives next to the one who drinks water.
The question is: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
This post was written by Usman Abrar. To contact the writer write to email@example.com. Follow on Facebook